Position: Retail Analyst
Salary: From $19 to $22 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity that would be a great “foot-in-the-door” for recent graduates in Supply Chain and Logistics who have a background in Customer Service. Our client is a national retailer looking to add a resource to their team for the next 2 to 3 months.
In this role, you will make sure that all the warehouse, logistical and store inventory processes are coordinated so that products can be efficiently and successfully delivered to the appropriate stores. You will also be responsible for reporting all the activities of the supply chain to Upper Management, who will use this information for budgeting and business development purposes. By studying the supply chain, you will try to forecast how much of a given product each store will need.
It is a great first job for recent graduates as you will have the opportunity to work with industry professionals and learn the ropes.
– Liaising with selected stores to ensure that inventory levels are being met and identifying any discrepancies
– Responding to inquiries from stores both through email and over the phone
– Reaching out to selected vendors, ensuring procedures and service level agreements are being met
– Participating in team meetings and knowledge sharing
– Escalating reported issues to other Senior Replenishment Analysts
– Assisting with one-time buys as needed
– Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Retail Management
– Ability to balance the needs of various stores, also taking into consideration the capabilities of the production facilities – a must
– Strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook – reporting abilities
– Excellent customer service ability – specifically over the phone interacting with stores, vendors/suppliers
– Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
If you have what it takes, please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial