Position: Branch Manager (Logistics Sales)
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate for an exciting role as a Branch Manager within the logistics industry. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to take your logistics sales experience to the next level!
– Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business
– Meet and exceed sales targets
– Maintain existing clients while increasing market share within client base
– Prepare sales proposals and respond to RFPs and RFQs from vendors
– Ensure all projects, schedules and budgets are accurately planned and executed
– Follow territory requirements within the USA, Ontario and Quebec
– Resolve all clients’ issues, ensuring client satisfaction is met
– Create presentations for industry events
– Ensure client follow-up on executed projects
Successful candidate will have:
– A strong knowledge of transportation services, including infrastructure, policies and procedures, logistics, and regulatory areas
– 7+ years of demonstrated track record in Sales in the Logistics field
– Experience executing the sales process, including discovery mode, proposal stage, and negotiating to closing the sale
– Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
– A proficiency with computer applications, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– The ability to manage a CRM system and multiply opportunities to gain further market share
– Proven time-management skills
Our client offers a dynamic environment and growth potential.
If interested, please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial