Position: Bilingual-Credit Analyst
Position Status: Full Time
Department: Credit Card Operations
Location: 251 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke
Working as a Bilingual Credit Analyst you will be responsible for working with the inbound Credit Call Center team, adjudicating credit, handling escalations or high threshold cases and taking calls from existing and potential customers. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience, while providing leadership to the Credit team.
- Monitor phone service levels, analyst adherence and queue volumes to ensure all key client service levels are met. Complete production work or assist with call volume as required to meet these targets.
- Demonstrate leadership by ensuring all staff adheres to company policies and procedures. Address and escalate concerns as required.
- Handle both client and customer escalations.
- Remain current on program products and processes. Assist with the implementation of changes and new procedures as required.
- Complete agent quality and compliance evaluations as required.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross-training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.