Kids & Company
We are looking for a Professional, Talented & Fun-Loving Center Director to Join our Award Winning Team!
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage: Commensurate with experience + Monthly Incentives
– Responsible for the overall operation of the childcare centre, which includes; staffing, parent tours/orientation, communication with head office and care of all children.
– Managing the enrollment projections of the centre
– Mentoring, motivating, providing guidance and discipline, when required.
– Maintaining positive community relations
– Manages parent concerns and respond to parent questions
– Administrative duties
– 2+ years working in-classroom as an ECE
– CPR/First Aid certification
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Solid foundation of licensing knowledge and provincial childcare legislation
– Supervisory experience
– Flexible & Creative
– Comfortable communicating to corporate clients
ABOUT KIDS & COMPANY:
At Kids & Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child’s individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment. Our experienced staff are experts in providing nurturing care that helps deliver a positive learning experience.
WHAT MAKES KIDS & COMPANY AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE?
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com