Position: Business Analyst / Business Process Analyst
Our client is one of North America’s largest utilities, and is consistently recognized as one of Canada’s top employers. These awards speak to the organization’s efforts to attract and retain employees through a combination of benefits, positive working conditions and a culture that values team work, results and accountability.
They are currently seeking a Business Analyst / Business Process Analyst to join their growing team.
The Business Analyst / Business Process Analyst is responsible for interfacing with internal stakeholders within the Customer Care, Finance and Billing departments. In this position, you will gather stakeholder requirements, design, create, manage, and fulfill requests for business process reorganization, re-engineering, report optimization, etc.
You must effectively work with and gain requirements from end users with varying levels of technical understanding. This position will be strongly focused on business process optimization and will not be technical.
This is a multifaceted role that will require you to work on multiple projects with a varying scope.
Some of the major responsibilities will be:
– Documenting business critical processes with focus on Finance, Billing, Remittance and Collections
– Documenting process information for the entire Customer Care division
– Creating procedures documentation, training material and change management support
– Handling internal communications and presentations; presentations to affected staff
– Leading/facilitating workshops and one-on-one interviews to gather business requirements, and creating future state business process flows to attain program objectives
You must have experience in the following areas:
– Gathering and documenting requirements in a Financial or Customer Care environment
– Identifying key stakeholders
– Gathering requirements using formal methodologies from senior stakeholders
– Documenting requirements
– Doing process designing, process mapping and re-engineering (current state vs. future state)
– Working with some SQL
You must also have exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to liaise with all levels of management.
– Experience interfacing with Billing, Remittance and Collections departments
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.