We have been engaged to identify and present an Infrastructure Architect for a project focused road safety and transportation for a major upgrade to an enterprise application. The work will focused on the installation and configuration of AIX servers and supporting infrastructure, and also to address the telecommunication requirements of this project.
The Network Architect will be responsible an involved in:
• Development and implementation of Enterprise:
o Firewall (Fortinet) rules
o Load balancer scripts (F5)
• Network traffic monitoring in support of application testing and “Go Lives”
• Load Testing communication, monitoring, and support
• Switch/port assignments
• Assist with prioritization of all change requests
• Ensuring technical compliance within the overall technical architecture of the project and its respective implementation.
• Assist with the development of Data Network diagrams.