Position: Network Infrastructure Engineer
A Microsoft GOLD-certified IT consulting company is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft/CISCO-certified candidate) who is a quick learner and team player, an individual with a creative and enthusiastic personality who works well under pressure. This is a full-time position that will require the candidate to carry a cell phone and perform on-call duties when needed. Some overtime and work during off-hours will also be required in this position.
In this role, you will provide technical expertise and maintain, install, upgrade, modify, integrate, customize and administer client accounts.
– Understand the dynamic nature of a client’s business and deliver the best-fit solution
– Solve our client’s IT-related problems – determine solutions and maintain contact with clients during resolution process
– Monitor client network management system for issues, create support tickets and provide support for desktop, network and server issues
– Install, maintain and support servers, desktop systems, printers, network equipment, etc.
– Provide remote and on-site maintenance and support for client’s systems
– Audit and document client’s IT environment, equipment, processes and procedures
– Configure CISCO switches/firewalls for client’s sites
– MCITP server administrator certification – required (or must be working towards this certification)
– CISCO certification
– Minimum of 5 years of experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting the following (essential):
* Windows Servers – 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 Server
* Microsoft Small Business Server (2003, 2008, 2011)
* Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
* BES Server (Blackberry Enterprise Server)
* Storage Systems – SAN / NAS
* Virtualization technologies – Hyper-V, VMware
* Windows Clients – XP Professional, Vista, Windows 7
* Antivirus and related security products (such as Kaspersky corporate AV products)
* Backup systems (such as Shadow Protect, Backup Exec)
* Networking technologies (TCP/IP, routing, firewall technologies, etc.)
* Internet Information Server
* SharePoint Services
* SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
* Terminal Services
* Citrix Metaframe/Presentation Server/XenApp
* Network management systems
* Microsoft CRM (Customer Relation Management) – an asset
– Customer service orientation with company’s best interest in mind at all times
– Clear communication and follow-up skills
– Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and prioritizing skills
– Strong documentation and process creation skills
– Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
– Accountability, dependability and punctuality
– Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances
– Goal and results oriented – highly motivated to succeed
– Commitment to self-development and to the team
– Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills
– Pride in what you do
– Ability to work well under pressure and manage expectations effectively
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.