Our client, a large Ontario Ministry arm, has engaged us to present a solid Oracle BI Consultant. The Ministry is in the process of upgrading its current oracle ebusiness suite from R11 to later versions.
As part of the plan, the Ministry will upgrade and/or replace out-dated, non-supported or non-current versions of IFIS business software systems founded on the Oracle eBusiness Suite R11.5.10 CU2 to eBusiness Suite R12.1.3 and/or other integrated products, such as Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) with Hyperion Financial Planner.
The main focus of this role will is to provide production support for the Business Intelligence solution after the R12 upgrade.
Specifically, the BI Consultant is required to assess and manage the development of a BI support model,
And will design and implement support for the Business Intelligence component after the R12 upgrade.
· Strategic insight and tactical guidance on the current BI/analytics environment, including the BI applications currently managed by the branch on behalf of the organization
· Development of a Support Model to maintain, enhance the current BI Solution and leverage information for better operating results, which will be future financial transformation
· Recommendation of governance approaches, including milestones and a QA framework, process and controls to effectively manage the content, user roles and the overall framework.
· Gap analysis and opportunity identification of opportunities for cost reduction through increased efficiency, consolidation of systems or resources, improved reporting, dashboards, interfaces
· Identification of funding needs and other dependencies for organizational and technological readiness
· Recommendation for implementation of BI standards and metrics
· Recommendation for BI organizational structure and governance. This includes analysis of internal management processes, support team skills and gaps analysis, future training and development needs