Our client, a large government arm, is in need of a QA Analyst and tester to help meet a specific deadline by assisting in the on-going testing of enterprise applications and some server related performance. This is a 2 months contract to start, but with a strong possibility of an extension, as other parts of the enterprise application suite will also be tested.
· –Create test scripts, based on client requirements, in Performance Centre, AJAX and or Loadrunner.
· –Execute these written scripts, from our Testing Load Generator environment against the clients specified test environment.
· –Monitor the execution of the scripts and their impact on the target servers/environment, our testing environment and potentially the GO Net.
· –Gather the results of the executed scripts from our Site Scope servers and generate reports to the team and clients validating/refuting the test results expectations.
· –Any recommendations based on gathered results to assist in stabilizing/improving the client’s application or refining testing requirements/scripts.