We are looking for strong SIEBEL Developer for 1 year contract to Design, Develop, and Configure a Siebel application. The Siebel developer will:
• Analyze details business requirements to identify gaps and provide solutions
• As a Siebel Configurator, provide expertise and hands-on engagement to complete assigned configuration and integration task
• Be an integral member of the solution delivery team, and implement (design, develop, test, deploy) maintenance releases of the GOS application.
• Collaborate and coordinate with others that are involved with the project to ensure smooth and timely completion of the maintenance release activities.
• Contribute to risk management/mitigation planning
• Recommend solutions, methodologies, and strategies based on experience of similar implementation
• Providing hands on design, implementation and configuration of the various components of Siebel 8.1, i.e. Business Objects, Business Components, Screens, Views, Applets, Business Rules, Assignment Manager, Workflow & Scripts
• Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
• Produce design documents for all assigned deliverables related to maintenance releases
• Provide input into test strategy and test case development for GOS
• Develop and produce test strategy for Grants Ontario System Reporting Solution.
• Providing input and solutions regarding Siebel capabilities and functions