Reporting to the Director, Digital Customer Experience (DCX), the Senior User Experience Program Manager will be responsible for managing, creating, and validating remarkable and progressive digital experience concepts to support Digital efforts. You will work closely with stakeholders and team members from other UX areas to help define the user experience for our client’s new offerings relating to health on their digital properties. You will be responsible for managing the list of UX-related deliverables and building reports that outline the impact of suggested updates. You will also be working with external vendors to ensure they understand the client’s approach to digital UX, and document any research or insights that come from engagements with them.
• Provide insightful high-level UX thought leadership and consulting on Digital Health projects yet also have the ability to seamlessly shift to delivering detailed experience designs and any documentation that may be required.
• Determine the need for user research and user testing and orchestrate and oversee the process. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to stakeholders.
• Participate in developing progressive solutions for the secure web and mobile sites and the mobile app. Apply sound interaction design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
• Project manage user experience deliverables as identified through discussions and discovery sessions to ensure expectations are successfully met.
• Be an evangelist for user experience practices.
• Make sure that the workflow reflects the user’s needs and ensure consistency among features.
• Share user-centric design best practices through education and informal sessions across the organization.