You have extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as outstanding organizational skills?You have the leadership to take on large projects and execute plans while maintaining a flawless customer relationship?
You love a challenge?
That’s great! We are looking for candidates like you.
Under the responsibility of the CCO (Chief Customer Officer), the incumbent is responsible for managing the relationships, projects and interests of the partners assigned to him. He ensures the management of the distributors and the ongoing assessment of their needs by ensuring the establishment and maintenance of a long-term relationship.
- Establish a relationship of trust with each partner in order to facilitate collaboration and enhance our products and services;
- Promote continuous adoption of Kronos products and services for internal users of each partner;
- Proactively listen and advise each partner in order to meet their needs;
- Work with partners to establish key objectives and performance indicators and help them reach them;
- Take the necessary steps to ensure the follow-through of Kronos’s commitments to each assigned partner;
- Protect the needs and interests of clients with the departments involved;
- Actively participate in negotiations with potential partners;
- Plan the launch with each partner (Define and manage a communication schedule, Identify partner events and conferences, Perform a weekly follow-up with the partner’s project manager);
- Managing the internal preparation and launch of the partnership (Communication schedule, Plan development as needed (gateway development, creation of CPanel and branding), Prepare websites (co-branded landing page, partner logo on KF website, etc.), Prepare the internal teams);
- Establish relationships with the main users of our products with each partner;
- Anticipate the needs and encourage the adoption of adapted products;
- Ensure rigorous service and daily monitoring with each partner, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Analysis and problem solving
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Excellent interpersonal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills with good delegation skills
- Customer oriented and ability to develop long-term relationships with executive level clients
- Results oriented
- Strategic thinking and vision
- Political sense (diplomacy and tact)
- Sense of organization and management of priorities
- Strong ability to adapt quickly to change
- Significant experience in project management
- Kronos Product Expert (Kronos Finance and Kronos ABF)
- Excellent understanding of the reality of financial advisors, distributors and executive members
- Valid driver’s license
From time to time, the selected candidate will be required to travel within their selected territory (10% of time)
All applications will be treated confidentially. We thank each candidate for their interest; please note that only those selected will be contacted.