Position: Administrative Assistant
Salary: from $17 to $22 per hour
Quantum is currently seeking Administrative Assistants for an exciting opportunity with a leading Canadian telecommunications firm in the Media Buying division.
In this position, located in downtown Toronto, you will be responsible for ensuring that the time and tasks of those being supported are well organized, planned and prioritized. In addition to supporting the Management team, you will work independently to prioritize and balance a personal workload in order to meet critical deadlines and target dates for projects as assigned by the Management team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work independently/under minimal supervision. Please note that you must be able to work professionally and courteously with Executives, and appropriately handle highly confidential information.
– Providing a superior level of administrative support
– Developing and managing schedules on a daily basis, coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and booking conference calls
– Maintaining departmental daily operational workflow
– Sorting and processing incoming mail as appropriate
– Creating purchase order requisitions, coding and processing invoices, and processing expense reports
– Setting up and maintaining filing system and filing documents as required
– Assisting with preparation of weekly/monthly reports
– Coordinating team events as required
– Providing backup support for other Administrative Assistants in the department as required
You should apply if you meet the following requirements:
– Postsecondary education
– 3+ years of experience dealing with senior employees, as well as 3+ years of business experience in an administrative support role
– Proven time-management and organizational skills
– Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Advanced level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Team spirit with excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills – essential
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial