You are looking for new challenges and have a strong interest in client service?
Addenda Capital is currently looking to hire an Advisor, Client Service for a permanent position in our office in Toronto or Guelph.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development & Client Partnerships Support, your primary responsibility will be to provide support to the Business Development team focused on institutional and private clients. Therefore, you will be responsible for producing various documents and communicating directly with clients.
- Provide daily support to the Business Development team by maintaining the meeting schedule and managing e-mails;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for presentations to existing or potential clients;
- Update the various presentation templates;
- Provide customer support by taking calls from clients and addressing their requests based on one’s field of expertise;
- Manage client’s account documentation, including the opening and update of both physical and digital files;
- Open accounts for institutional and private clients and prepare related documentation to meet compliance standards;
- Update database as instructed;
- Suggest ideas and take part in improving processes to enhance the client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in Client Service within the financial sector;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Bilingualism (French and English, both spoken and written) will be regarded as an asset;
- Planning & decision-making skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to embrace culture that prizes teamwork, independent thinking and respect.
How to apply?
Interested parties should submit their resumes by March 31st, 2017, by email at email@example.com or by fax at 514-287-7200. We thank you for the interest you have shown in our firm. Please note that only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.