SEEKING FUN-LOVING & ENTHUSIASTIC EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS!
In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. A typical day may include reading stories, teaching songs, preparing craft materials and much more!
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
- R.E.C.E. an asset
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
- Employer-Paid Benefits Program (For Full Time Employees)
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Corporate Discount to Goodlife Fitness
- Beautiful, Spacious & Enjoyable Work Environment
- Full time Employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years!
- Win gift cards & various prizes with our Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month, Random Act of Kindness Award and more!
- Ability to transfer to other locations across Canada
- Attend Employer-Paid Workshops
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com