Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is looking to hire a Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for consulting with and educating customers on the value of the organization’s product while finding customer resolution and offering alternative solutions when appropriate with the sole objective of retaining customer business in accordance to the organization’s policy. The candidate will become a member of a customer-focused, high performing team that provides exceptional day-to-day customer service.
– Ensure that all calls are handled in a prompt and professional manner
– Improve customer retention through the organization’s retention program and actively strive to make this initiative a success
– Constantly communicate with the client relations portfolio team to identify high risk customers and to establish reasons for the customer potentially ending the relationship with the organization
– Identify customer needs and resolve customer concerns tactfully by tailoring a plan of action offering acceptable alternatives as per the organization’s policy
– Perform to established performance benchmarks
– Be keenly aware of service level objectives and perform to those stated objectives
– Ensure that valid information, instruction and options are communicated to customers
– Obtain an in depth technical knowledge of the underlying mortgage contracts and options available to customers
– Prepare notes and mortgage documentation for all customer retention efforts and ensure emails and documentation are stored on the system
– Ensure that mortgage documents are prepared and executed in accordance to the organization’s policies
– Execute any other related task
Skills and experience required:
– College education and at least 2 years of experience gained at a Canadian financial institution in either client retention, mortgage servicing or a sales type call center environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to speak French – a must
– Excellent problem-solving skills to deal with diverse/complex customer needs and demonstrated ability to negotiate resolutions
– Ability to engage customers with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style while maintaining sincerity and realism
– Experience working in an environment with performance benchmarks and service levels
– Knowledge of Privacy and AML legislation
– Residential mortgage experience would be considered an asset
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial