Salary: From $40K to $45K per year
Our client, an established accountancy and business consultancy firm in Toronto, is looking for a Bookkeeper to assist with the following responsibilities:
– Bookkeeping and journal entries
– Accounts payable
– Accounts receivable
– Payroll and generating remittances for clients
– GST/HST filings and remittances
– Bank reconciliations
– WSIB remittances
– T4/T5 preparation
– Other duties as needed
What you need to succeed in this role:
– Proficiency in QuickBooks, including experience with the full bookkeeping cycle
– At least 3 years of experience in a bookkeeping role, preferably in an accounting firm
– Diploma in accounting – an asset
– Knowledge of Taxprep – an asset
– Proficiency in Excel and Word
– Knowledge of T1 and T2 basic tax preparation – an asset
– Comfort managing a wide range of different clients and industries independently and within a team
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Our client offers a great working environment and benefits, along with flexible working hours.
Interested? Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial