Position: Business Analyst
Salary: From $70K to $95K per year
Our client, a multibillion dollar retailer, is currently seeking a Business Analyst for their downtown office.
In this role reporting directly to the IT Director, you will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and validating the business needs of the users in the various business divisions. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling users’ requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. You will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT understands business requirements.
Please note that the ideal candidate must possess exceptional data analytics, reporting and modelling skills.
– Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project’s scope and vision
– Conduct interviews with key stakeholders to gather users’ requirements
– Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
– Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements
– Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts
– Assist in process mapping
– Experience developing business cases, including NPV calculations, cost/benefits analyses, trend analyses, vendor analyses, etc. – a must
– 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within a retail environment
– Exceptional communication skills with experience presenting business case solutions to senior management, both orally and in a written format
– Extensive data analytics, reporting and modelling skills
– University degree in the field of business administration, computer science or finance – a must (an MBA, CPA or CMA would be preferred)
If you have what it takes, please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.