Our client, a large Financial Institution, is in the process of re-evaluating it Records Management standards and procedures for their Applications Development Group.
The required BSA will need to interface with Subject Matter Experts in the Applications group and will be facilitating a records management assessment by documenting current state and policies of records management. At present, the Applications Group uses Sharepoint and Lotus Notes as the main repository of its work product.
The BSA will need to be tactful, with excellent communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to articulate, document, and present well, preferred industry experience is within Financial Institutions in general and/or Insurance in particular.
The Business Systems Consultant will use his/her knowledge of business objectives, processes, products, technology and quality concepts to:
• Partner with business and technology areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions meet the needs of the business
• Identifying and assisting in the re-engineering, improvement or replacement of business processes and associated technology
• Apply business requirements gathering and analysis techniques to develop quality business requirements, and facilitate the communication between the business and technology areas to address business issues
• Ensure written requirements are clear, understandable, audience appropriate and accurately captures the key information required for a quality solution that meets business needs.
• Partner with the technical staff to interpret the needs of the business, assist in the design of the solution, and deliver the expected result to our business partners
• Develop an understanding of the business applications supported as well as the business direction
• Be proactive by researching/analyzing issues, defining opportunities for process improvements and making recommendations.
• Prepare and execute test strategies, test plans, test situations, test cases and test reports.