Positions: Customer Service Ambassadors
Salary: from $30K to $36K per year
Job Type: permanent
Are you looking for a full-time position where your outgoing personality, passion for dealing with people and proven customer service skills can be used to give you an exciting new opportunity as well as excellent potential for growth within a leading Canadian employer?
Our client is actively meeting with Customer Service Ambassadors to fill permanent status roles in downtown Toronto. They have a reputation for excellence and are known for putting their customers and employees first. This would be an excellent opportunity for recent graduates who are looking to professionally develop their careers and expertise in customer service.
Employer offers an excellent career development program, full benefits, vacation as well as employee discounts.
– Provide impeccable customer service through different customer relations and relationship-building techniques
– Follow up with customers in order to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction
– Participate in special events within the business to generate sales and attract new customers
– Promote events, promotions, sales and other activities that are happening within the company
– Comply with all rules and regulations related to health and safety, as well as training and development
– Manage large amounts of incoming calls
– Perform all other duties as assigned
– Postsecondary education – preferred
– Call center and/or retail experience – preferred, but not a must
– Proficiency with English and/or French, both written and verbal (a must) – testing will be completed
– Proven problem-solving and/or negotiating skills in past work experience
– Self-motivated individual and self-starter personality
– Ability to work under stressful conditions
– Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
– Familiarity with CRM practices and systems
If you are interested, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial