Brendan Wood International
Field Director for Professional Services Sales
TopGun Performance is our business.
We are looking for a few good professionals who are:
Recent university graduates with a business degree who have an abiding interest in the world’s financial markets, are looking to establish a career in sales and understand the importance of a strong work ethic; or Mid-career professionals who are experienced in relationship selling, possess financial markets acumen and are ambitious self-starters; or Recently retired or soon-to-be retired executives and professionals who have demonstrated relationship sales skills, fully comprehend the world’s financial markets and are highly motivated.
Regardless of where you are in your career, you are considered independent, intelligent and, above all, driven to succeed. You are well-spoken, well-informed and genuinely like people. You understand the importance of presenting persuasively, writing clearly and concisely and dressing elegantly for success. We will train you from the ground up. Training, learning and growing are constants in our work environment.
Our firm has a unique business model. We present world-changing investment intelligence to the global institutional investment community daily during each and every conversation. We share insights, sell our professional services concurrently while either servicing existing clients or building new professional relationships.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Field Director are, as follows:
– Maintain and supervise an industry sector globally;
– Generate sales leads and maintain client relationships
– Meet and conduct in-depth debriefs with portfolio managers, analysts and other investors;
– Debrief C-suite executives of publicly-traded companies on the issuance of equity/debt, M&A and other investment banking transactions;
– Prepare industry and company analytical reports for corporate/investor client pitches; and
– Assess model portfolio investment opportunities and potential activist scenarios.
The basic pre-requisites for a Field Director include:
– Motivated to sell
– Motivated to learn
– Demonstrated financial comprehension;
– Based in Toronto; and
– Fluency in the English language as well as a second language (preferred).
About our firm:
Established in 1970, Brendan Wood International is a global advisor basing its strategic and operational advice on granular intelligence which measures current and forthcoming transactional market share and confidence in the performance of all sizes of public companies, banks, broker dealers and investment managers worldwide. The firm is also the managing sponsor of the exclusive TopGun Club, which recognizes and supports individual executive and professional members whose ‘game changer’ performance is rated in the top decile globally by their constituent counter parties, shareholders and customers.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit our web site, www.brendanwood.com, or write to:
Brendan Wood International
15 Prince Arthur Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B2