Brendan Wood International
Brendan Wood International (BWI), incorporated in 1970, is an entrepreneurial partnership owned and managed by its employees. The company operates intelligence driven advisory services. Committed to an even playing field and optimal transparency, BWI intelligence is available to investors and corporate clients alike. BWI also serves investment banks and broker dealer firms, providing competitive intelligence and performance counselling concerning their client relationships. Originators of the TopGun recognition program, BWI represents TopGun talent and offers placement services to clients seeking game changer executives and professionals.
Our firm has a unique business model. BWI presents world-changing data during every call and meeting. We sell and collect data at the same time. The firm succeeds when everyone is on a steep learning curve. Training and learning is a constant in our environment.
We train all new entrants, from the ground up. Briefly, BWI looks for ambitious future partners who are fast trackers, independent, innovative and above all driven to succeed in a performance culture as opposed to employees climbing the ladder of a big firm one step at a time. Our compensation includes competitive base and deep performance incentives in the six figures.
Full-time, permanent position for Field Directors for Technical Sales…Front line selling and collecting data from individual executives and professionals who run corporations and/or substantial investment portfolios.
We are looking for aggressive candidates with a very high interest in steep learning for following appointments, located in Toronto. University degree is a prerequisite. Second language preferred but not required. Hours are 37.5 per week, annual salary of $50,005.
– Maintain and supervise an industry sector globally
– Meet and conduct in-depth telephone interviews with portfolio managers, analysts, equity sell side professionals
– Debrief C-suite executives on the issue of equity/debt, M&A and other investment banking transactions
– Prepare industry and company analytical reports for corporate/client pitches
– Assess investment opportunities and activist scenarios
– We are looking for aggressive candidates with a very high interest in steep learning and located in Toronto.
– University degree in Business/Capital Markets and related fields
– At least 1 year prior experience
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Familiarity with capital markets and institutional players around the world
Apply through the website.
Brendan Wood International
15 Prince Arthur Avenue Toronto,
Ontario M5R 1B2 T: 416-924-8110