We are looking for a Full Stack developer for our client in Downtown Toronto.
• Develop scalable web applications and APIs
• Build maintainable, reusable and secure code using TDD principles
• Supporting & sharing best practices with team and internal developer community
• Work in Agile team (Scrum, Kanban) – estimate effort and work in team sprints
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
• Minimum 5 years of experience in building modern scalable web applications.
• Excellent knowledge of industry direction and trends within Web and Mobile application development.
• Experience with Spring MVC or any other Java frameworks.
• NodeJS architecture and experience with architecting and developing NodeJS/Express based applications in a micro services environment.
• Strong fundamentals in CSS design and Architecture. Experience with Bootstrap and SASS.
• Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Strong understanding of best practices in Performance tuning Web applications (Load time) and experience with using Chrome Dev Tools.
• Experience with developing and consuming REST based Services.
• Strong working knowledge of Agile Software architectures and GoF OO Software Design Pattern.
• Negotiating, influencing, effectively challenging and gaining commitment.
• Exposure to Git(Source code Management).
• University Degree or equivalent
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
• Experience with Digital Content Management Systems (AEM) is beneficial.
• Experience with Typescript is a nice to have.
• Active in online developer community, contributor in Github.
• Knowledge of modern software engineering practices such as Test Driven Development(TDD), Behavior Driven Development(BDD), Continuous integration(Jenkins), Code Analysis.