The Senior Architectural Sales Consultant, deliver solutions and plan for incremental sales. This position is instrumental in developing strategic alliances with Condominium developers, architects and interiordesigners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with stakeholders to introduce product benefits and advantages.
- Prepare and execute sales strategies.
- Reach sales goals by their deadlines and execute corrective measures when sales results deviate from plan.
- Find prospective customers and new target segment.
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with associations to promote the product.
- Proactively prospect architects, interior designers and Condominium developers.
- Monitor the market and remain current with the latest innovation of the products.
- Market products for different customers segments.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Educate, train and mentor new sales consultants.
- Enhance sales consultants’ performance by providing education and teaching improved processes.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, customer solutions.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive landscape.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional manufacturing associations.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customers’ sales.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Perform other duties as required
- Negotiation:Build trust and strong support to push sales forward and develop win/win solutions.
- Relationships Building:Serve honorably and establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally (architects, interior designers and Condominium developers) to achieve the sales objectives.
- Results Orientation: Ability to focus on desired sales targets, and the means by which they are achieved.
- Innovation: Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions or products that meets current and future needs.
- Customer Service: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients and partners to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective verbal and written communication.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Integrity: Display honesty and transparency
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to attain and surpass sales targets.
- Knowledge of CRM would be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills with ability to handle a high volume of activity and work.
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Completion of Post-Secondary degree or diploma.
- A degree in Inerior Design would be an assett
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in C-Level sales success.
- Minimum of 3 years’ out bound sales experience in the residential interior finishes industry, working with architects, interior designers, builders and/or developers.