Position: IT Client Consultant
Perks: Growth opportunities; competitive salary; benefits; bonus; pension plan; vacation
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an expert business enabler to assist in identifying, analyzing, and presenting IT business solutions for our client on a permanent basis. In doing so, you’ll help our client meet their business goals and maximize efficiencies within the organization.
If you’re looking for a stable opportunity with steady growth, a competitive base annual salary, benefits, bonus, pension plan, vacation and more, then apply today!
– Translate functional business needs into requirements for IT systems
– Assist in the identification of effective business solutions to meet the business goals of the organization
– Recommend business process redesigns to maximize efficiencies and align with operational goals
– Support the development of IT business cases for corporate business areas
– Research and document current and future states of business processes, analyze gaps, risks and opportunities, and translate functional business needs into requirements to systems using structured techniques and methodologies
– Analyze functional/process problems, develop and analyze options for stakeholders
– Perform financial (costs/ benefits) analyses
– Support development of the IT strategy, system plans and IT process improvements
– Perform analysis of Excel-based data, create charts/graphs representing trends or data summaries
– Research and document technology trends, industry trends, vendors, systems
– Support the development of IT Filings and Portfolio Management processes
– Prepare business presentations and reports in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and communicate with stakeholders
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant professional designation
– MBA – an asset
– 5 years of experience with business process redesign, analysis of business processes and identification of areas for improvement and development of new processes
– 5 years of experience in an internal customer service environment
– Versed in the application of Information Technology to work management, business processes and solutions
– Strategic and analytical thinking
– Collaborative decision making
– Customer focus and relationship building skills
– Team spirit and leadership skills
– Excellent communication skills – oral, written – as well as strong presentation and facilitation skills
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.