SOAR Consultants Inc.
This is a Full-time
position in Toronto, ON
posted March 20, 2017.
Our client is a leading technology consulting firm with a strong presence in the Financial industry. We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer with high availability Javaexperience to lead the development of Enterprise applications including design and implementation of new architecture and applications.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Java or J2ee Developer with robust core Java knowledge
- Experience in concurrent and distributed programming
- Practical knowledge of Java application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Comprehension of Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Maven
- Working knowledge in any of the following preferred: HTML5, Adobe Flex, Flex Remoting – BlazeDS, Spring MVC, JBoss, IBM MQ
- Experience with Open-Source Technologies required (e.g.: Hibernate, iBATIS, Jakarta Commons, Spring Framework, JUnit);
- Lead development of Enterprise Java-based applications including design and implementation of new architecture and applications maintenance
- Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of non-functional tests
- Help define and ensure consistent implementation of company software development processes and standards
- Study new technology and remain technically current
- Take initiative and work independently on some projects while contributing to a large team on others
- Support and enhance several mission-critical enterprise applications
- Lead production system troubleshooting and patches
We have multiple opportunities for Java Developers
- Level of education: University
- Work experience (years): None