– Lead procurement contracting activities within the Business Services spend category. Includes: Working with Business Services procurement team to identify savings opportunities and develop sourcing strategies
– Role will require both independent contribution as well as team involvement
– Lead sourcing initiative with team
– Manage project
– Work with internal clients to gather business requirements
– Develop negotiation strategy
– Lead RFQs/RFPs/RFIs as required
– Negotiate legal terms and business terms with suppliers
– Engaging and working with legal department
– Finalize the contract to internal legal and business standards. This includes providing guidance in negotiations with respect to risk, and ensuring related governance processes/policies are adhered to and completed prior to final approval.
– Creates and documents deal and savings summary associated with negotiated activities.
– Reporting – weekly and bi-weekly on activities and tasks.