AVJET is currently looking for an Aviation Fuel Sales Representative for the Abitibi territory and to develop and grow the Ontario market. Reporting to the Sales Manager and in collaboration with the sales team, you will be primarily responsible for identifying business development opportunities and maintaining strong business relationships in your territory.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with our customers through on going communication, including face-to-face visits;
- Meet with prospective customers to identify business solutions suited to their operations. Activities would include; gaining an understanding of their operations; presenting corporate services, informing them of the benefits of long-term agreements and proposing new equipment solutions that meets their needs.
- Ensure high satisfaction throughout the customer experience (technical requests, bidding, account openings, ad hoc purchasing requirements, etc.)
- Proactively generate leads and successfully convert them to increase the customer base within your assigned territories (private, commercial, airports, cities and RCMs)
- Prepare proposals, quotations, (preparation and design sectors), and attend sales meetings.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years’ sales experience
- Customer and business development experience
- Professional and self-directed
- Strong sense of organization and goal oriented
- Self-motivated and sense of initiative
- Excellent ability to communicate in English and French.
- Strong knowledge of the aviation industry and/or sale of aviation fuel or related area, as well as a thorough understanding of aviation language will be considered as important assets.
Take on the challenge in a highly competitive and challenging field, within a professional and dynamic team.