GEA Farm Technologies/Division WestfaliaSurge is currently seeking a TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (NOC 2232) to start up the robotic milking systems, assist troubleshooting issues, problem solving on equipment and trains dealership techinicians. The individual will become an expert on robotic milking systems (Monobox, Dairy ProQ, etc.) for small or large farm solutions.
- Participate in the preparation, start-up and post follow up for new robotic milking systems GEA dealerships;
- Perform computer updates for GEA equipment and connect the Equipment to internal computer system of the farm. Enter computer settings (system configuration);
- Train clients on the basic use of the GEA equipment software;
- Assist clients to troubleshoot robotic milking equipment, provide solutions and train them on preventive measures;
- Write reports on issues, troubleshooting and solutions to accelerate future search and identify specific training needs;
- Act as the communication liaison between the dealer and GEA Farm Technologies;
- Communicate to the sales representative sales opportunities by making them aware of new projects or potential problems;
- Create and provide training on milking Robot.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Professional or Collegial Diploma (Electromechanical Engineering, Agro-Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering preferred) or 3 years of equivalent job experience;
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate team work;
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Must have clear and concise communication skills;
- Strong computer and networking skills are preferred;
- 65% travel
- Ability to travel occasionally to United States or other countries for training.