We are searching for motivated, energetic individuals who would enjoy a challenging position in a fast pace environment. Capgemini seeks candidates that are eager to learn and are driven to succeed. Professional, team player, results oriented, proactive and enjoy working in a business casual environment. We are willing to train the right candidate. Excellent computer skills needed. Opportunity for advancement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a creative, open-minded Software Developer who is deeply interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cloud computing, and other new technologies. Successful candidate will join Capgemini team and will take active part in developing and implementing innovative and revolutionary RPA concepts.
- Automate processes using Capgemini preferred RPA technology (UiPath).
- In-house software development or standalone RPA solutions, or integration with UiPath and other tools incorporating best practices.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on business requirements and goals.
- Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions.
- Coordinate with/manage 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with global and local support teams.
- Flexible to work under different work environments and shifts.
- Flexibility to travel to customer locations and Capgemini delivery centers in the Americas.
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule.
- Communicate effectively to stakeholders, including internal and external customers.
- All correspondence will reflect Capgemini Business Services Mission statement and communicate the professionalism we pride ourselves in.
- Open to work on new technologies is mandatory; open mindset and innovation friendly.
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as: .NET and/or Java, SQL databases, PowerShell and other scripting technologies.
- Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with configuration management/source control methods and tools (Git, TFS, etc.).
- Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment.
- Experience in managing/coordinating with vendor.
- Background in application and user support.
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
- Excellent individual performer and team player.
- Organizational skills; very good in time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Business professional attitude.
- Existing experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies is a plus.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, or other IT-related field.
- Minimum job experience of 1-2 years developing software solutions or equivalent academic experience.
Need to build Robotic Process Automation (RPA) practice across US BSv Delivery Centers to support DEX process improvement projects through RPA.