Position: Showroom Coordinator
Salary: Between $50K and $60K per year
Job Type: Full-time permanent position
Schedule: From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
Are you approachable, outgoing and highly organized? Are you able to multitask and strive in a fast-paced working environment? If so, please continue reading…
Our large client located in downtown Toronto is currently seeking a full-time permanent Showroom Coordinator to join their team.
In this role, you will:
– Be a true Director of First Impressions for our clients in a high-end Toronto showroom – you will be responsible for greeting all incoming clients and drop-in visitors
– Be a direct Executive support for 2 Senior Sales Managers (calendar management, expenses, travel bookings, various ad hoc projects)
– Provide administrative support to a large team of Sales Representatives
– Create various ad hoc sales reports for Management and Sales Representatives
– Manage the day-to-day operations of the showroom (ordering/managing office supplies, providing technical support on office equipment, and ensuring office maintains a high quality of standard at all times)
– Manage and set up boardroom for client meetings, set up all meeting equipment, order catering involved, etc.
– Be responsible for complete event management (booking venues, order catering, linen rentals, invitations, etc) for various Sales events throughout the year, internally and externally – you will need to be flexible and attend/support events after business hours
– Be flexible to work on any project that comes up and requirements from Management
– Be ready to be a true team player and flexible with duties required
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following profile:
– Postsecondary education in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service oriented environment
– Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
– Highly resourceful, detail-oriented and organized individual
– Experience with event management – an asset
– Experience working in a showroom environment – an asset
– Strong MS Office experience – Word, Excel and Outlook
This role is paying between $50K and $60K per year.
Schedule: Regular business hours (Monday to Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial