SOAR Consultants Inc.
This is a Full-time
position in Toronto, ON
posted March 18, 2017.
- Minimum Bachelors degree complemented with Scrum Master certification
- Results oriented; highly developed consultative, interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile GamesStrong business and IT knowledge and experience in the Financial Industry.
- Knowledge of financial processes, data and systems, ideally regulatory, and compliance based project work e.g. AML, Basel II/III, Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk etc.Previous experience in Project Management, OR Business Analysis(Lead Roles).
- Excellent written and presentation skills to communicate at all levels with business as well as technology teams and stakeholders.
- Level of education: University
- Work experience (years): 6-9 years