Position: Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary: From $40K to $45K per year
Our client, a company located in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a Senior Administrative Assistant. The selected candidate will be an energetic team player who is very professional with corporate clients.
In this role, you will have to:
– Provide administrative support to a Finance team
– Coordinate and schedule meetings and events, including agenda development and distribution, reservation of meeting rooms, and preparation of supporting documents
– Coordinate travel arrangements
– Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives
– Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software
– Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports; coordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to executives
– Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
– Attend meetings and compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
– Plan, organize, and follow up on invitations to business functions and events
– Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of executives
– Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
– Protect operations by keeping information confidential
– Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Ability to take initiative and work proactively under minimal supervision
– Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize and successfully complete tasks while working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Solid multitasking skills with the ability to manage and balance large volumes of work
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to exercise judgment when dealing with problems or issues that may arise
– Team spirit with strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
– Ability to foster strong working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization as well as external contacts
– Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to plan, research topics and be creative
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial