Position: Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary: From $45,000 to $55,000 per year
Job Type: Contract
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Administrative Assistant? Quantum is currently reviewing applications for a job offer with a leading financial firm that is ranked as one of Canada’s top employers.
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring that the time and tasks of those being supported are well-organized, planned and prioritized. In addition to supporting the management team, the Senior Administrative Assistant works independently to prioritize and balance a personal workload to meet critical deadlines and target dates for projects as assigned by the management team.
– Postsecondary education
– 3+ years of business experience in an administrative support role
– Ability to manage multiple projects at once
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Analytical capabilities plus ability to find answers and solutions efficiently
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Courteous and friendly phone manner
– Team spirit with excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills – essential
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial