We have been retained to identify and present a Senior CCIE Expert for a long term engagement, minimum 1 year, possibly 2 years.
We are seeking a talented and motivated CCIE to join the client’s Infrastructure and Support Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that is responsible for implementing and supporting multiple clients over Global Platform running a carrier class environment in an enterprise setting providing end to end delivery. The Cisco VoIP/CCIE is responsible for configuration, deployment, testing, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of telephony components to provide a robust voice communications platform with working knowledge of IPCC Enterprise, ICM and Associated applications products.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Provide technical input on projects; designing, implementing, and supporting mission critical corporate networks and complex converged infrastructures.
· Maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Communication Manager 7.x and higher (CUCM) in a Clustered Solution; Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco UCCE 7.x or higher, IPCC Enterprise, Intelligent Contact management and associated IVR applications.
· Participate in the planning, designing, implementation and management of projects that include new locations or deploying new technologies across the network.
· Handle routine tasks relating to Telephony operations, support, service, installation, and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations.
· Contribute to the development methodologies for analysis, installation, and support quality assurance and testing of transmission mediums and infrastructure components.
· Coordinate the acquisition and installation of telephony hardware and software.
· Support the maintenance of architectural voice services documentation.
· Participate on regular on-call rotation.
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical and procedural documentation
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and recommend voice services.
· Participate in business continuity planning for infrastructure.
· Execution of moves, adds and changes and end-user support.
· Participate in evaluation and selection of new software and hardware.
· Coordinate with the Help Desk to respond to questions.
· Work after hours and weekends as required by the business.
· Respond to emergency calls/pages/emails in a timely fashion even after hours.