Senior Quality Engineer
This is a Full-time
position in Toronto, ON
posted March 18, 2017.
Looking for you! On the hunt for Senior Quality Engineers, for a role with a leading Automotive Supplier in the Toronto area. Do you have a keen eye for problem solutions, cost reductions, and quality building? Are you a Senior Quality Engineer, who thrives in challenging situations and is looking to advance your career with further opportunities for growth?
- Have a minimum seven years’ related Senior Quality Engineering experience in the automotive manufacturing sector
- Have a career background including but not limited to, Martinrea, Magna, TS Tech, Van-Rob, Faurecia, SKD, OEM facilities
- Have a sound and detailed knowledge of Quality System, PPAP, APQP requirements
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of Canada’s leading automotive manufacturing companies
- Competitive salary range
- Up to three weeks’ vacation
- Room for growth and career progression
- Strategically and proactively prepare and deliver all sample submission packages (PPAP) including all pertinent and necessary documents per customer requirements
- Own responsibility for the review of all fixture designs, ensuring parts are properly located in accordance with the GD & T and customer specifications
- Competently liaise internally and externally with customers and suppliers to maintain and correct any and all issues in a timely and constrained manner
- Successfully ensure high levels of customer satisfaction attained at all customer shipping locations, maintaining responsibility for new product launch and performing plant liaison duties competently.
- Level of education: College
- Work experience (years): 6-9 years