Inacre conseil inc.
Vice President, Sales Toronto
Do you have your LLQP licence? If so then read on……
Our client is looking for a pro-active Sales Vice President to handle their large accounts! The right candidate MUST Have at least 10 years’ employee benefits experiences along with strong business development, marketing, and sales strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
The right Sales Vice President will be:
• Responsible for the Sales/Business Development strategy and results of global health and wellness solutions across Canada.
• Achieve personal and regional sales and net growth goals for premium/revenue, membership, and targeted industry specifics.
• Develop and execute a sales and market strategy for the region.
• Articulate customer/prospect business needs, benefit plan financial analysis and rating solutions,
• Responsible for business development and support of client management
• Provide international benefit sales and thought leadership for region including mentoring of international sales and service colleagues, training sales and service teams, and representing the client at Canadian industry meetings and events.
• Develop consultant and strategy for the region and directly manage key consultant and relationships.
• Develop targeted vertical expertise, market and sales strategies, and products to achieve vertical net growth targets.
• Work with US-based international sales team to build pipelines to expand the Client’s market presence in Canada.
Requirements and experiences
To be successful in this role the right candidate MUST have:
• LLQP Licence
• 10+ years employee benefit sales experience with 5+ years of general sales experience
• Proven experience developing new business through strategic prospecting and retaining and growing existing business relationships • Experience developing and implementing market sales and business plans
• Experience developing productive relationships with brokers, consultant, and customers
• Must possess strong oral/written communication skills and financial acumen
• Must be located in the province of Ontario, preferably in a major metropolitan area that is conducive to required domestic and potential international travel
• Must possess strong analytical skills and understanding of complex business needs
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is needed
Benefits and Other Informations
• Highly competitive Salary and commission.
• FULL benefits
• Travel will be needed for this position.
If you are interested, please send your application through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 833 4819
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who will be hired. Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.