My client is an industry leader with over twenty years in the premium flooring business. They work on every scale of project from custom residential and niche luxury builds to large commercial, institutional, and multi-unit projects. Their flooring can be found in hotels, office towers, retail stores and restaurants around the world. Roster of collaborators includes notable architects and designers like SHoP, DS+R, Gensler, Moriyama Teshima, DSAI, B+H, ArchitectsAlliance, BIG, HPA, KPMB, Brian Gluckstein, + tongtong, Design Agency, U31, Norman Foster, and many others.
About the role:
- Creating and fostering relationships with designers, architects, and contractors.
- Providing a high-level of service to key accounts, weekly check-ins.
- Prospecting net new business.
- Conducting lunch and learns and presentations.
- Reviewing samples with clients, while educating them on the different types of products.
- Identifying opportunities by asking qualifying questions / conducting a discovery. It is imperative that they understand the scope of a project before presenting a solution to their clients.
- Candidates should have 2- 4 years of sales experience (mid-career).
- Previous experience selling countertops, flooring, windows or any other related product will be considered an asset.
- Must have experience selling to designers, architects, and contractors
- The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, work autonomously and show initiative!
- Strong passion for the fashion or the design industry.
What’s in it for you?:
- Highly competitive base salary plus commission structure with a 6 figure income in year one”
- Car allowance, business expenses, benefits
- Opportunity to grow with an industry leader