Sales Talent Agency
Our client is an entrepreneurial organization that sells a cloud-based application catered to helping researchers in the neurological field improve their efficiency and publish their research faster. This is a revolutionary and ground-breaking solution created by one of the most successful neuroscientists that is a TEDx speaker who has been published in many accredited scientific papers and books. This organization is funded by the most successful and high-end private equity firm in Canada and is looking for an Account Executive to bring their business to the next level.
About the role
– Business Development role where you will be required to find your own leads (Although some will be provided)
– You will be dealing with high-level academics and C-level decision makers of organizations
– You will be primarily targeting the academia space with some concentration on pharmaceutical companies
– A roll-up the sleeves entrepreneurial attitude with a creative approach
– Prior experience selling into academia is preferred
– 3 -5 years of consultative sales experience in a hunting environment
– University education is a must – any additional education is preferred
What’s in it for you?
– Base salary of $55K – $60K with an OTE of $120K+
– An opportunity to join a growing entrepreneurial company and directly contribute to their bottom line