Our client is one of the world’s leading cyber threat defense companies. Its Enterprise Immune System technology detects previously unidentified threats in real time, powered by machine learning and mathematics developed at the University of Cambridge, which analyze the behaviour of every device, user and network within an organization. Some of the world’s largest corporations rely on their self-learning appliance in sectors including energy and utilities, financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and transportation. The company was founded in 2013 by leading machine learning specialists and government intelligence experts, and is headquartered in Cambridge, UK and San Francisco, with offices in Washington D.C., London, Milan, Melbourne, New York, Paris, Dallas, Singapore and Toronto.
About the Role – Cyber Security Business Development Representative:
- HUNTING net new client from SMB to Enterprise size organizations in an unlimited Canada-wide territory
- Book appointments for a team of 7 Account Executives
- Measured on booking 5 in-person meetings a week and 5 client attendances at prestigious events
- Attend trade shows and networking events
- Minimum of 60 cold calls a day
- A 4 year degree from a top university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher is required (BComm or BA preferred)
- Between 0-3 years of work experience (exceptional new grads are welcome to apply)
- Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Must be Eager – determined to learn and exceed expectations
- Have to be smart – know how to figure something out without a lot hand holding
- Have to be a HUNTER – not afraid of picking up the phone and being creative to get leads!
- Have a general interest in technology and software
- Bilingual is an asset!!!
What’s In It For You:
- Above average base salary, with uncapped commissions
- Get to join a young, fast-paced company – endless growth opportunity!
- Downtown Toronto office
- Opportunity to travel across the globe to trade shows
- COMP: $42k-$45k base, $84k OTE uncapped