Director, Business Development
Sales Talent Agency
This is a Contract
position in Toronto, ON
posted April 20, 2017.
Our client is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist practices throughout Canada. The Company’s unique business model allows its medical Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy. Our client becomes their business partner and provides comprehensive strategic expertise and tactical resources to support their growth ambitions. For the second year in a row, our client has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
About the Role – Director of Dealer Development:
- Utilize leads and market research to generate Partnership with potential dentists and practices in assigned region, lead negotiation between prospective Partners and Corporate Development team
- Establish and foster relationships through, attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences and cold calling and prospecting potential Partners
- Act as the brand ambassador while building a professional and positive profile for the company within the Canadian Dental sector
- Experience in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment in a sales/business development capacity with proven results
- Proven ability to close complex deals with long lead times
- 5 + years business development experience, experience in mergers and acquisitions, OR dental, medical or pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills; proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships across diverse groups and levels.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Travel may be required
- Education level: None
- Work experience (years): None