Our client is a growing software company that specializes in Integrated Workplace Management solutions designed to help restaurants and retail businesses manage their real-estate processes. They offer an array of solutions/modules, including a Strategic Management module (analytics, GIS, market planning), Operational module (capital programs and projects),Lease & Administration and Facilities Management. Their software allows clients to execute market valuations, market planning, track transactions and budgets, schedules and tracks projects, ultimately allowing companies to increase productivity and reduce costs.
They are looking for an Enterprise Software Sales Professional to grow and expand market share across Canada.
- The ideal candidate will bring 8+ years of national sales experience with a strong network in the retail sector being compulsory.
- He/she will have proven success selling to the C-level and Vice President level within this environment.
- A University degree in Business/Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration would be beneficial.
- A track record of providing solution and value added consultative sales and successful contract negotiations.
- Sustained track record of success with large, complex accounts and repeatedly meeting or exceeding new business revenue targets.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Sound critical reasoning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A solid understanding of the organization’s market: service, competition and technologies.
- Demonstrated project management and budgeting abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to formulate, write and succinctly communicate our value, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities.
- Naturally energetic, articulate individual with high level of business acumen.
- Client focused and able to think on your feet, build rapport quickly, and possess consultative listening skills to identify client needs and potential solutions.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supply chain and logistics experience along with a P. Log or CITT designation would be an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Work for a company that is a leader in it’s space and still able to experience double digit growth
- A very competitive compensation plan with a strong base salary and best in class commission structure