Our client is one of the most disruptive companies in North America! Through a unique, SaaS-based solution and mobile app, they have been responsible for bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant healthcare industry. Imagine if everyone had frictionless, flexible and customizable access to their benefits to proactively manage their personalized health goals – Our client enables employers to provide their employees with spending accounts, group insurance plans and workplace health services, all delivered through a mobile app.
With over $30M in funding and investors that include RBC, Manulife, and Omers, our client is in high growth mode and looking to add new faces to their team in Downtown, Toronto. Our client is seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating growth in our Small to Medium Business (SMB) Accounts.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the SMB/Commercial/Mid-Market Account Executive team
- Recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on sales process
- Leading a total of 7-10+ sales reps
- Conducting weekly 1-1’s
- Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Helping close large, complex deals
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
Required Skills And Experience:
- Software sales experience in an individual contributor and management/team lead role
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Lucrative compensation package; competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure + options
- World-class benefits program, the best in the business
- Opportunity to work with some of the best Sales Leaders in Canada
- Opportunity to disrupt an industry in need of change and innovation
- Opportunity to grow into a Director level role
- Be part of the ‘First-100’ and play a critical role in achieving their goal