Our client, a manufacturer of indirect / direct lighting systems is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join their team in the GTA. The company has a very strong reputation and a product portfolio that rivals the competitors! Their work can be found in many high profile offices across North America that include Facebook, Google and Uber – to name a few!
In this role, you will manage a team of agents across North America that are meeting with architects, designers and engineers on a daily basis. You will coach, mentor and train them to sell the portfolio – ultimately striving to make sure each agent achieves their quota attainment. The agents will be responsible for completing a full discovery within their territory, (1) know who the competitors are and how you can compete (2) understand timeline and needs (3) deliver knowledge and build rapport with every call & meeting.
- Assist the agents in identifying and securing product specifications with architects, designers and specifiers across North America
- Provide leadership in design, lighting knowledge and overall innovation for product development – they can customize anything to spec.
- Participate in trade shows targeted at the specification community, alongside team participants from marketing & sales
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, customer driven, and professional demeanor.
- Strong leadership abilities – innovative selling ideas – strong coach and mentor to lead your team to success
- Familiar and conversant in elements of design
- Knowledgeable in electrical / lighting design is viewed as Very Important
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, listening and interpreting skills
- Able to present confidently to groups
- Comfortable and working knowledge of Microsoft office
What’s in it for You:
- $80k – $100k Base Salary
- $25k Annual Bonus if targets are met
- Car Allowance, Fuel Expenses, Expense Account for Client related events & activities
- Full Benefits