Position: Senior Sales Account Manager Province/State: OntarioCity: Toronto Category: Sales
Senior Sales Account Manager
Our client is looking to expand their sales team. Are you a self-motivated Sales Account Manager with 10 years proven experience in new business development? Are you interested in joining a growing manufacturing business with the opportunity to earn an attractive salary? This could be your next career.
Our client is an innovator in the manufacture and supply of packaging labels. Located in the GTA, with a modern, technologically advanced production facility, they are looking to expand into new markets in Canada and the US.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts and new business development. Responsibilities include:
- Leading, planning and developing new business opportunities to achieve specific annual targets.
- Providing excellent customer service and support through follow up, delivering on commitments and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
- Leading, planning and executing marketing and promotional programs.
- Conducting analysis of sales results and customer feedback and presenting business solutions.
- Working collaboratively with clients to align future revenue growth plans and product promotions.
- Maintaining excellent communications internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop new and existing business opportunities.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and liaise with both independent clients and national head office clients.
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and B2B strategies.
- Professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused and detailed oriented.
- Strong computer skills, including use of MS Office and social media marketing tools.
Experience and Education
- 10 years’ business development and sales in a related industry.
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing or related field.
- Position requires regular travel in GTA and ability to travel within Canada and U.S. as required.
- Must have own vehicle.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus commission, car and cell phone allowance, and benefit package.