Technical Sales Representative – Ceramic Industry
Sales Talent Agency
This is a Contract
position in Toronto, ON
posted April 20, 2017.
Our client is a leading player in the ceramic tile industry, with over 25 years of proven success. They are known for their state of the art design projects and focus on providing high-quality technical products to their wide range of customers. They are looking for a strong and focused Technical Sales Representative who can add additional value to their seasoned team of experts, and assist them with their expansion in the Toronto market.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for managing current accounts as well as growing your own book of business
- You will be responsible for selling into general contractors and commercial representatives in a technical environment
- You will actively participate in industry activities such as trade shows
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A proven sales track record with success developing new business and growing key accounts
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively with architects, designers, and contractors
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car
What’s in it for you?
- $80-90K base salary + bonus
- Uncapped commissions + car/gas allowance
- Work for an industry leader and have the opportunity to grow within an amazing organization
- Education level: None
- Work experience (years): None