Territory Sales Representative With National Leader
Sales Talent Agency
This is a Contract
position in Toronto, ON
posted April 20, 2017.
Our client is a national leader in the ceramic industry with over 25 years of proven success. They are known for their state of the art design projects and focus on providing high-quality technical products to their wide range of customers. Due to recent growth and innovation, they are looking for an ambitious Sales Representative with experience selling into the architecture and design space.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for managing current accounts as well as growing your book of business
- You will be responsible for selling into, and working with the A&D community
- You will actively participate in industry activities such as trade shows
- 3+ years of sales experience in the A&D community
- A proven sales track record with success developing new business and growing key accounts
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively with architects, designers and contractors
- Must have access to a car and a valid driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- $80-90K base salary + bonus
- Uncapped commissions + car/gas allowance
- Work for an industry leader and have the opportunity to report directly to a Sales Director
- Education level: None
- Work experience (years): None