Our client is one of the top 4 logistics and supply chain management companies in North America! They are the only firm that can provide coast to coast coverage and are experts in the cold food space with clients like Nestle and Unilever using their services nationally. Despite their size they have had double digit growth for the last 2 years and are investing heavily in developing they solutions that will help them become #1 in their space.
They are seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented Vice President of National Accounts to manage some of their most important enterprise level relationships.
About the Role – Vice President of National Accounts:
The Vice President, National Accounts will be the primary contact with the organization’s largest current national clients and will be directly responsible for the successful development of the annual revenue objectives. The Vice President, National Accounts will develop and implement a strategy to ensure the organization retains the existing clients, increases business with these existing clients and secures significant new customer opportunities. The main objective of this role is to achieve or exceed the individual annual revenue targets through partnering with existing clients and attracting new clients interested in the organization’s value proposition.
- The ideal candidate will bring 8+ years of national sales experience. He/she will have proven success selling to the C-level and Vice President level within this environment.
- A University degree in Business/Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration would be beneficial.
- A track record of providing solution and value added consultative sales and successful contract negotiations.
- Sustained track record of success with large, complex accounts and repeatedly meeting or exceeding new business revenue targets.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Sound critical reasoning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A solid understanding of the organization’s market: service, competition and technologies.
- Demonstrated project management and budgeting abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to formulate, write and succinctly communicate our value, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities.
- Naturally energetic, articulate individual with high level of business acumen.
- Client focused and able to think on your feet, build rapport quickly, and possess consultative listening skills to identify client needs and potential solutions.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supply chain and logistics experience along with a P. Log or CITT designation would be an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Work for a company that is a leader in it’s space and still able to experience double digit growth
- A very competitive compensation plan with total income above $260K