The highest paying jobs in GTA

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

Snow Shovellerd

B.O.S.S. - Best Option Staffing Solutions

This is a Contract position in Toronto, ON posted November 13, 2017.

Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. 


Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.*


Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!*


Our client is a large well known landscaping company located in both Vaughan and Mississauga and are looking for your help!


Our client is currently seeking snow shovellers to assist them during the winter months.


This is a temporary part time position and will be dependent on the weather. Your job duties will include assisting to shovel snow from commercial areas. 99% of this position is shoveling snow, this is NOT SUPER heavy lifting. You will be pushing the 1 inch of snow that the plow cannot reach. The other 1% could cover anything from laying salt and ice melt, or assisting in other duties as requested.


This is physically intensive work and you may be outdoors for 6-12hrs depending on the severity of the weather.


Breaks are granted for whenever you need rest or a break from the cold. You must speak fluent English and must be able to follow specific but straightforward instructions from your supervisors.


You also must have full winter apparel – coats, boots, gloves, hats – as you are working outside.


We are looking for associates to work all shifts – days, afternoons, nights.


The rate of pay is $14.00 per hour.


These are the following locations:

Mississauga – Dixie and Courtney Park (BUS ACCESSIBLE)

Vaughan – Nashville Rd and Huntington – MUST have reliable transportation


Students 16 years old and over are welcome to apply!


If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.


Our address is:

190 Wilkinson Road

Unit 11

Brampton, ON


Transit from Shoppers World – Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie Southand ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).


Driving from Highway 401 – North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.


Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:

Resume2 Professional Employment References2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permitsCurrent, valid forklift licenseDirect Deposit Information

Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help youMonday to Friday from 9am to 5pm – 905-497-6752!


If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!


Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!


Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!


We look forward to working with you!


Skills Required

  • Education level: None
  • Work experience (years): None


Salary: 14.00$ per hour

How to Apply

All the network: Emploi Adjoint Administratif | Emploi Commis de Bureau | Emploi Commis d’Entrepôt | Emploi Électromécanicien | Emploi Chauffeur | Emploi Construction | Emploi Construction | Emploi en Ventes | Emploi Directeur | Emploi Étudiant | Emploi Restauration | Emploi Réceptionniste | Emploi Sherbrooke | Emploi St-Jérôme | Emploi Trois-Rivières | Emploi Gatineau | Jobs Health Care | Jobs Hospitality | Jobs Ottawa | Job Search Montreal | Jobs Gatineau | Jobs in Sales | Jobs Laval | Jobs Sherbrooke | Jobs Toronto | Emploi Journalier de Production | Emploi Laval | Jobs Mississauga | Part-Time Jobs Montreal | Part-Time Jobs Retail | Emploi Préposé à l’Entretien Ménager | Jobs Receptionist | Jobs Scarborough | Trabaja en Canada | Emploi Camionneur | Jobs Hamilton | Emploi Montréal | Jobs Markham | Emploi Longueuil | Jobs Vaughan | Jobs Brampton | Emploi Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu | Emploi Drummondville | Emploi Administration | Emploi Assurances | Emploi Journaliste | Emploi Informatique | American Business Directory | Britain Business Directory | Reverse Phone Number |